Have you ever wondered what you are? The tricky part here is that looking in the mirror can be tough. But lately, that’s gotten easier as I’ve discovered a new type of mirror: These 50 great random quiz.. Try doing such a quiz. I landed on these random questions in a book that can help you or your friends know more about you. I just loved this. Comment, like, criticize, share and try it out too.
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
They call me Wild-Venturer. According to a nickname-finder site, my results were: Smookiekins is your cute nickname, Flying Underpants is your superhero name, Ugly Worn-Out Shoe Lace is your Villain nickname, Trashy Saggy pants is your Monster nickname and Bumble Noodle Q-tipper is your all-out-weird-nickname. I prefer being called Holy Joe because that’s hard!
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
One claiming to know what my poo tells me. I find it demonic, got it from a friend though.
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I hallucinate. Hallucinations ARE not the only fun part of insomnia, there are very few other perks. The main one is all the extra time I’ll have when normal people are sleeping! It’s the perfect time to finish homework, read a book, write a book, hunt and kill the rat, and practice my awesome drum skills while my parents (sorry, roommates) are trying to sleep! Really though, that’s the only perk. Extra time. Is extra time really worth being a zombie? What? Yes? It’s the hallucinations, isn’t it…
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement?
9 months. Like I did in the womb.
How would you do it?
Right now? Maybe Twitter, Facebook, WildVentures
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
What? I’m not old yet!
7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
I slip in and look for the loos. I love loos. Nice escape from boring conversations, or to avoid unwanted bump-ins.
9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
Nonsense. I’d give up common sense, because everyone has it.
10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
I was just about to buy my first mirror today. True.
11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
I used to think “Robin Hood and his merry men” was “Robin Hood and his *married* men.”
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Who doesn’t fart?
13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
My class representative when she calls to say the class has been cancelled since the lecturer isn’t coming.
14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
Everyday. The one on the campus noticeboards. All sections.
15. Which animals scare you most?
I scare most animals.
Because they’re cowards.
16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Engage it head-on.
17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
“You cook nice chapatis.”
My voice when I sing.
19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
I’m a creature of habit. When something gets into my eye, i can’t stop squeezing and squinting, it’s become a habit.
20. Are you high maintenance?
In terms of food, yes, I am.
I walk a lot so get drained a lot.
21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
When constipating. Long time ago though. I was a kid then :(.
22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
I have no VERY close friends.
Because WordPress, P-Interest, Novels, Facebook and Twitter happened.
23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
Nice question. Try being a member of a news-casting interviewing panel.
24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
In ladies’ hostels. I was left alone in a friend’s room, fell into a nap, woke up and thought I was in my room. I undressed and sped to the ladies’ lavatories to shower. Guess why I had to wait for ‘silence’ to sneak out of there.
25. What do you think about more than anything else?
26. What’s something that amazes you?
My friend. Something in ‘her’. I can’t describe it.
27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or tamper their words? Why?
Depends. If my head is shaggy, keep it to yourself. If I’m nice and you like me, hey, tell me! Is that what this question means?
28. Where’s your favorite place to take an out-of-town guest?
29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
Burn my trash. Why? Because I love my trash.
30. Do you have a catchphrase?
“Shut that door!”
31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs?
If religious beliefs apply here, then I like people who live what they preach, and are outspoken because they do so. I’m a Christian, and yearning to be a better one day-in-day-out. I just did sound serious here. Wow!
What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?
I enjoy talking with walk-the-talkers. Simply because they are the evidence of what they say. Not by choice of words, but by natural selection.
32. How and where do you prefer to study?
On my computer, with all social media tabs on! It’s not unhealthy by the way. Just makes you read more.
33. What position do you sleep in?
I don’t remember sleeping!
34. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
Nairobi. Because it’s so big you don’t bump into people who recognize blog-writers.
35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?
I’m the first born in a family of six. It has raised my ego like yeast raises mandazi. I have to either always be right, or correct my mistakes ‘silently’ and ‘cunningly’ when I’m wrong.
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
I see animals, I chase them. Makes me travel a whole lot distance back to where I ran from. Such a weakness.
38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?
The relationship between global warming and my wardrobe. I have so many heavy clothes, yet my generation is for light-wearers.
39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?
Yes. I don’t know why.
41. What do you consider unforgivable?
These sins here => Are you the baboon?
42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures?
Like being silent and letting ‘her’ just go, never!
Why or why not?
I’ll never see her again. She flew to Amsterdam!
43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
Not very difficult. He should have some food though.
44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
Conviction is worthless unless it is converted into conduct. Die for? I’m not dying!
45. To what extent do you trust people?
I don’t trust anyone who don’t laugh or don’t read books.
Because I always laugh, or need something to laugh at! People who don’t read books, what d’ya do when not reading books? Committing a crime? Creepy. So creepy.
46. In what area of your life are you immature?
Beards. They’re so short! Oh, my life? Uuuhm, I watch cartoons, answered?
47. What was the best news you ever received?
“BREAKING NEWS: You’re awesome and designed for success; live this day accordingly!” by my network service provider, Orange!
48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?
Honestly, I’m very dishonest. I’d rather not make you angry. Another weakness, I think.
49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met?
Yes, first day in high school.
What was the long term result?
Sneaking out of school in baggies. He was a bad friend though. Long story here.
Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first?
Yes! My High School German teacher. Language was hard, but we became friends after I scooped my A Grade.
50. When do you find yourself singing?
When I have my headgear, sorry, headphones on. Then, I do sound really awesome!